Styling Advice for Beach Hut Owners
With the normal beach hut measuring just 12ft x 8ft, it's amazing how hard it can be to decide on both contents and style.
We want to open our huts and be 'wowed' each time and so spend time, effort and money trying to achieve that. We also want to ensure they are not only practical but they reflect our own personalities too.
For some people, spending hours developing mood boards, trying diff layouts and accessories and trailing the shops, is bliss! I know, because I'm one of them and I've loved every minute of renovating and styling 5 beach huts over the last two years. 2 of these went on to become Towergate Beach Hut of the Year finalists.
But what if this isn't your idea of heaven. What if instead, you are thinking that:
- You don't have the time to spend hours finding the right items at the right price
- You want to ensure your beach hut is styled in a way to maximise your ability to hire it out
- Beach Huts are expensive so you've already spent a lot of money and your budget is now limited
- You have a blank canvas but don't know how to start
- You don't know how to create a mood board to aid with styling
- You feel you can't afford to get it wrong. You are worried about wasting both time and money
- You are at the point where your current decor doesn't make you happy when you open those doors.
If this sounds like you, then I can understand that and have been there with all 5 of my own beach hut renovations. BUT and it's a big BUT. It is possible and that's where our beach hut styling advice can aid.